Wednesday, 25 February 2015

LFW Overview

Temperley  
 Magaret Howell
Preen by Thorton Bregazzi
Christopher Raeburn 
Mulberry 
Burberry


Hey everyone!

Hope everyone's been enjoying the Fashion Weeks, London Fashion Week has come to the end!
I always look forward to the London segment of the Fashion Weeks because the style is amazing and as an aspiring designer, I relate to the designers way more than any others.

I think nearly every designer had a good coat going this season. 
The textures and colours were so on point, I usually have my favourites each season but this season, I actually couldn't pick my faves.
Every collection had something I loved about it, whether it be the styling or the actual pieces.

I'm so looking forward to A/W15, I always look forward to A/W but this year's trends are so on point!
I can't wait to be honest. What were your favourite designers or looks from LFW?
I'd love to know!

Jesslyn x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...