Wednesday, 9 October 2013

College OOTD: Tapered Trousers & Shirt








Blazer - H&M
Shirt - (random shop on the high street)
Trousers - Select
Belt - Primark
Shoes - Nike Satires
Rings, Necklace, Bracelet & Bag - Primark

Hey lovelies, 

Another OOTD for you, I've been waiting ages to rock these trousers, I could've worn them ages ago but I every time I went to wear them, the outfit I'd put together didn't look right.

I'm a huge fan of tapered trousers, who's a fan too?!
I really want a few more this A/W, I think my style is changing quite a bit this A/W (don't worry, the trainers aren't going anywhere!) and I'm really excited to ease the new clothes into my wardrobe.

I know I'm going to get a good wear out of these trousers, they're so comfortable, prepare yourself, you're going to be seeing a lot of them. I'm also loving the shirt, love the fact that it's loose fitting and has movement!

More OOTD's are coming your way guys, stay tuned!
Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...